- Next story Coup d’état -School Cancelled (13Mar, 1979) – Grenada, W.I.
- Previous story Photo 101: Day Nine: Warmth & the Quality of Light
About your author
I grew up on the 'Spice Island', the island of Grenada located in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea. I love Grenada and hope one day to return there permanently. For now I live in the San Francisco bay area on my boat and am blessed with a wonderful job as a lead Aircraft Maintenance Technician with Southwest Airlines in Oakland, Ca. I have been in the Aviation business since I was 18 years old initiated in the field by The United States Navy which I joined at age 17. My other interests are my boat which I live on, my wonderfully loving dogs, music and creativity of all sorts.
- Lunar Eclipse tonight! 15 May, 2022
- My own Boatnical garden requires it’s own level of maintenance 15 May, 2022
- Mendocino Botanical Gardens 13 May, 2022